Lip balm

Friday, April 24, 2015

Anyone else have chapstick/lip balm addicts in their house?   My husband is obsessed and has to have one on him at all times.  I usually have at least 3 tubes in my purse at all times because they like to hide.  I got tired of dropping $3 on a tube when we go through them so fast and after some trial and error, I found a recipe that we like.  It's super easy and stupid cheap.

If you like Burt's Bees, rosemary and peppermint is a good combo.  I usually end up with some type of mint and citrus combined, but grapefruit is one I keep going back to.

This batch filled at least 14 or 15 tubes and I had a bit left over, even after I spilled some all over the counter.

I bought a big supply of the empty tubes a while ago from I don't even know where, but Amazon is an easy way to get them.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment